Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Analysis/ Reflection

In the Language of Human Rights cluster i learned about how important language could be when it comes to maintaining the rights that we deserve as humans. I learned that this is important because someone can easily use a certain language that we are not use to, to take our rights away. Now a days i find myself thinking on a daily basis about how my rights are being taken away and how. I've been more interested in whats going on around us the in our country because of this cluster. I have also learned things about the origin of language and languages around the world that i never thought could be possible and even though at the beginning i wasn't as interested, now its definitely fascinating to me. I drew this picture and named it "We The People" because in all reality we should have a say in everything because the government is there to protect us and our rights. The message that i tried to give with the picture is that no matter who you are and where you come from, you should always have your rights protected. I think its very important that were all treated equally no matter what country we come from, what language we speak or what we look like and i think that i will always take this message with me where ever i go.

No comments:

Post a Comment