Tuesday, November 1, 2011

What do i need ?

Right now im not yet complete with the whole project. I only got the bio and thats not completed yet as well so im really behind. I dont know what it is that i want to contribute to the book but i was thinking maybe a poem would do or maybe even a drawing about the language of human rights. When i finish with my draft i would like to know if it makes any sense to the reader and if its clear enough. I have not yet done my critical reflection. But i will do it over the weekend. Is this a good idea ? What else do i need ?

2 comments:

  1. I think your idea of drawing a picture is great because its really showing us what's your veiws on human rights. Its also creative because as we read we create images in our head and to actually see one would be cool. you have two weeks to complete those things you havent yet completed its alot of time or very little, depending on how you look at it =]. To answer your question on whatelse you need to do its nothing else just make everything lengthy and your good, make sure we can all see where your coming from and its really clear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Juana,
    Hope you are enjoying Election Day!
    Have you been able to expand your LIB 110 "What is the Language of Human Rights?" project? I'd love to read it (or see it if you're doing a drawing) if you could post it.
    If you have questions, let me know!
    Prof. Jerskey

    ReplyDelete